o At the time of reservation, please specify of your pickup/drop off address.
o If you will not be present at your hotel at your delivery address, it’s the Renter responsibility to advise hotel that you are expecting rental equipment from RentNisrael.
o There is a fee for delivery of equipment, you will be advised of the applicable charges at the time of reservation.
o RentNisrael. will not be held responsible for late deliveries due to severe weather conditions and acts of God, the Renter will be notified.
Rental Terms & Conditions.
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and RentNisrael. ("RentNisrael"):
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional daily fee will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that RentNisrael did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by RentNisrael or any of its salespersons in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENTNISRAEL PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENTNISRAEL MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENTNISRAEL.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENTNISRAEL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that RentNisrael shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact RentNisrael to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it becomes the Renters job to keep his child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, RentNisrael reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, RentNisrael reserves the right to charge the cost of repair to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: RentNisrael takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at RentNisrael’s good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in criminal prosecution.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of RentNisrael. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with RentNisrael. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that RentNisrael is the owner of the equipment.
I hereby authorize RentNisrael to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
YOUR ACCOUNT OBLIGATIONS In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the checkout form for your account information (the "Account Information") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Account Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current and future use of the Site.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this instruments constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by RentNisrael.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at any time, prior to delivery. Any cancellation within 72 hours of the arrival date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If we do not receive a cancellation prior to delivery we will charge you for the delivery fee plus the $25 late cancellation fee